In this episode, you will learn:
• Jeremy’s brief bio
• What Jeremy’s goals are for his kids
• Jeremy’s horizontal income and monthly expenses
• Jeremy’s give back ratio
• What makes Jeremy so driven
• What Jeremy’s superpower is
• What Jeremy does to stay fit
• What Jeremy’s diet looks like
• Jeremy’s past and future greatest hits
• Jeremy’s biggest goal in the next twelve months
• Jeremy answers a random question from the GoBundance app
• Plus, so much more!
Dr. Mathis believes in discussing options with his patients to determine the best course of treatment- surgically or not. He volunteered as an Orthopedic Consultant for Dublin Scioto, Dublin Coffman, and Gahanna Lincoln high schools. Dr. Mathis is a northwest Columbus native. He has participated in organized sports in both high school as well as college and continues to play sports at the recreational level. Dr. Mathis resides in Powell, Ohio with his wife Mandy, two children Noah and Natalie, and dog Jagger.
Dr. Mathis is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with extensive fellowship training in sports medicine. Dr. Mathis attended medical school at Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Athens, Ohio. He completed his Internship at Doctor’s Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. Dr. Mathis completed his residency at Memorial Hospital in York, Pennsylvania. He completed an Orthopedic Sports Medicine Fellowship at the Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio. His special interests include sports medicine, arthroscopic shoulder, and knee surgery as well as fracture care.